- The GLO website, email service and Internet links, and all content available through the domain and sub-domains of GLO located at www.glo.xyz (collectively referred to herein as the “Platform” or website), and
You hereby certify that:
- You are either a GLO customer or a vistitor,
- You are authorize to make a payment for Services requested through the use of the Website, and
- By using this website you agree that YOU ARE NOT MINOR (age vary as per country) AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT.
All references to "you" or "your," as applicable, mean the person that accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Website in any manner.
To create an account on GLO, you must provide your name email address through the registration page on the Website and create a password. You also have to provide your personal and business details on account profile page.
- You are solely responsible for security of your GLO password and, if applicable or account of any third party website connected with GLO. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify GLO immediately of any unauthorized access/use of your Account.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not GLO will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete. You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without GLO's prior written authorization.
- You can not use any automated system without GLO's prior written approval.
- You can not in any manual or automated manner collect any information, including but not limited to, names, phone numbers, or email addresses, addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content any way.
- You can not in any way that transmits more request messages to the GLO servers (any server of a GLO subsidiary or affiliate) in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser.
- GLO reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
You shall not take any action that
- (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in GLO's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure;
- (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or